We ship only to valid FFL dealers.
Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
- R&L will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
- R&L will only ship firearms on the Approved Firearms Roster to the state of Massachusetts.
- Illinois: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Minnesota: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, of any material having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch, and of any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter are prohibited.
- R&L will not ship any handguns to California that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
- R&L does not ship high-capacity magazines to the states listed below:
- New Jersey
- New York