Introducing the MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol by Mossberg. Combining optimal shootability with superior ergonomics, the MC1sc features an optimized grip angle for easier targeting, a flat-profile trigger for an improved pull, and our exclusive Safe Takedown System™: a design that does not require the user to pull the trigger during the disassembly process.
The MC1sc was built for concealment with its slim, dehorned profile that allows for a snag-free draw. Weighing only 22 ounces fully loaded, its lightweight and durable polymer construction is perfect for everyday carry. And with its grip palm swell, the MC1sc will feel natural and comfortable in your hand. Grip panels are integrated with aggressive texturing for added control. It all adds up to the ultimate concealed carry firearm.
- Safe Takedown System ensures no trigger pull required during disassembly.
- Mossberg signature multi-angle slide serrations for positive slide manipulation.
- Standard snag-free dovetail white three-dot sights for easier target acquisition, windage adjustment, and after-market customization.
- Stainless steel slide with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- 3.4″ barrel with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- Extended trigger guard for easy access.
- Mossberg flat-profile trigger with integrated blade safety.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Aggressive signature Mossberg grip texturing.
- Palm swell and grip angle provide superior ergonomics.
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame for enhanced durability.
- Mossberg Clear-Count™ polymer 6-round flush-fit and 7-round extended magazines offer low friction and high wear-resistance.