Archery! It is in our name, so you’d assume we know a little bit about archery, right? Well, we don’t. We know a TON about archery! If you need help tuning your bow or just sighting it in, we can help you out. If you need a new string put on, we can do that, too. We can get you started with a new bow or crossbow right now, then have you over in our indoor shooting lanes and sighted in to 20 yards before you even leave the store. If you’re not happy with how you are shooting, we’re not happy either. Let our pro-staff sort out any little issues you may have with your form; we’ll have you shooting like a champ in no time.
What if you’ve never shot before and don’t know where to start? We’ll help you figure it out. Learn more about Archery Instruction at R&L here>>
- We have Compound Bows on our rack from Bear, Bowtech, Diamond, Elite, Hoyt, Mathews, and Prime, all ready to be shot.
- Yes, we still stock Recurves and Longbows! Bear, Martin, and PSE among them.
- And let’s not forget Crossbows. Our large inventory includes Excalibur, Horton, Karnage by Bear, Parker, Ravin, Stryker, Ten Point, and Wicked Ridge.
Now an authorized warranty center for Horton, Ten Point, and Wicked Ridge.
Why buy your bow or crossbow at R&L? Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in making a selection, and to be sure it’s the right one, you can try out any or all of our bows on our 20-yard indoor shooting lanes. R&L Archery will also make sure you are sighted in before you leave!
Every bow purchase at R&L includes:
* 5% discount on all accessories purchased at same time with bow
* Professional setup of bow and any accessories, adjusted to the shooter
* Sight-in of crossbow scope at 20 yards
* Free paper tuning with field points and use of chronograph
* Free use of our shooting lanes for 2 years
* Lifetime annual pre-hunting season tune-up by our pro-staff
After you get a bow picked out, we’ll walk you through our rests from Trophy Ridge, Mathews, Ripcord, and Octane, as well as our sights from CBE, G5, HHA, NXT, Rocky Mountain, Trophy Ridge, Tru-Glo, and more! Don’t forget your stabilizer, quiver, release, arrows, and everything else. Carry your bow around in any of our selection of cases and bow slings. Oh yeah, and did we mention tree stands, ground blinds, and camo clothes? If you have never hunted a day in your life we can have you out in the woods, ready to go with just one stop. So what are you waiting for? Check out our gear!